Fortify would like to take this opportunity to share our response plan that may directly impact our clients:
- Fortify’s technology support services remain active Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm EST.
- Fortify’s technology is hosted in our privately hosted cloud solution, VFO247. This allows our team the ability to work remotely, if required.
- Fortify leverages Fibernetics’ NEWT phone solution and has the proper workflows in place to be able to continue communicating with our clients, even while working remotely.
- Fortify has a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Plan in place that addresses critical shifts in the operation of our business functions. We are monitoring the current events closely and will execute various parts of our BCDR Plan as required.
- Fortify has introduced enhanced health and safety precautions to ensure the safety of our team and our clients.
Fortify will continue to assess the situation in the coming days and weeks. During this time, we will continue to use our discretion in regards to our team members visiting our clients’ offices. Please be advised that onsite service may be delayed and/or rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Fortify’s ability to conduct services, please contact Jacques Fortin at 1.866.435.7717, ext. 201 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting Your Workspace During COVID-19